Friday, May 11, 2012

Chapter 11



*^*A Taste of Honey*^* ~ SoapyMayhem
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Chapter 11 Conversation Pt 2

*~*Bella Swan*~*

Shit… What the hell is a butt plug? I mean, I'm not stupid - obviously it goes up your ass, but damn… how?

My thoughts were churning. That thing looked a little too big for my… umm, yeah. Though, on second thought, I had entertained the idea of having Edward's cock up there, and that thing was huge.

I noticed Edward smirking at me, and I could tell he was enjoying watching me squirm just a bit too much… asshole.

"You can fit that thing in your ass?" I teased, in an attempt to sound impressed. Mostly, I was deflecting because the idea of that thing in my ass was kinda of freaking me out.

The smirk fell from his face and he tried to frown, but it was obvious he was holding back laughter. I rolled my eyes at his pointless restraint.

"This is most definitely not for me, baby girl. Besides, red isn't my color." The smirk was back in full effect, and my panties were probably ruined.

"I don't think that thing is gonna fit, but knock yourself out," I retorted sweetly.

"Fuck, Isabella - you and your smart mouth. You don't know how bad I want to spank you right now," he admitted in a tight voice.

And there it was - Dom Edward was once again making an appearance.

When he began explaining his… sexual preference… I thought I must have been hearing things, though deep down, I knew it was the truth. His personality was a bit domineering - I could tell he was used to getting his way, so it shouldn't have surprised me he'd bring those character traits into the bedroom.

I could tell he was waiting for me to run away screaming at his admission, but I was pretty sure that wouldn't be happening anytime soon. As long as he wasn't Norman Bates disguised as a hot former Senator, I was pretty sure he could have me as long as he wanted. And damn if I didn't flood my panties when he said he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I knew I'd have a bruise on my arm in a few hours from pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"What's stopping you, Sir? You remember how naughty I was earlier, so don't you think I deserve a spanking?" I replied in a saccharine tone, hoping it would elicit a reaction from him. I was too horny to filter myself.

His eyes darkened and fists clenched.

"Get your naughty ass over here, little girl," he commanded darkly before turning his body towards me.

I scrambled out of my chair and over to Edward's waiting lap, silently saying a prayer that he wouldn't change his mind this time. I wanted this. I wanted every part of him.

"Take off those fucking jeans, but not your panties," he ordered sharply.

Ok… now we were getting somewhere.

As steadily as I could manage, I slipped out of my jeans, leaving me only in my blue blouse and the blue lace cheekies I bought on sale from the Victoria's Secret store in the Port Angeles mall last month.

They were the sexiest pair of panties that I had, and I wanted to look hot for him.

"Fuck," Edward growled when the cheeks of my ass were exposed to him. Tentatively, he reached up and palmed my bare bottom before running a finger over the rough lace. I might have shivered, and I know I moaned.

Before I could even register what was happening, Edward's face disappeared behind me and I felt the sting of his teeth on my ass. Shit… did he just… he just bit me!

I yelped loudly, more in shock than pain. I rubbed the sore, wet teeth-shaped impressions and looked back at his smug face incredulously.

"I've wanted to do that all week, baby girl. Don't worry, though, it won't leave a mark," he purred.

I stuck my tongue out at him in response.

Before my tongue ever made it back into my mouth, I felt the ground disappear beneath my feet, and suddenly I was ass-over-backwards in Edwards lap and a firm strike of his palm was stinging my ass.

"Shit!" I howled, because yeah… that smarted a bit.

"You're a naughty girl, Isabella, and naughty girls get their asses whipped." he growled.

Damn - why did that turn me on so much?

Another firm slap came down on my bottom, and then another and another. I was sure my lily white ass was positively glowing by the fourth swat.

One more - that one was the hardest yet.

"Ahh… No more. I'll be a good girl," I promised as my eyes began to water.

He stopped immediately, and the next time his hand was against my bottom, it was to caress me in a way that was tender and caring. That was until he fingered the lacey edge of my panties again, and then began sliding them down and over my stinging cheeks. The sensation of the rough lace against my sensitive skin had me arching against his hand.

I gasped and squirmed a little, unsure of what he was doing back there.

"Be still, or I will spank you again, baby girl," he threatened.

I didn't dare test him.

When I was finally able to keep still, I settled in his lap more comfortably, but that only forced his erection to press against my stomach.

Unsure of how he'd react, I stifled the moan that threatened to escape in response to his body's reaction to me.

He began massaging my tender cheeks and thighs, slowly coaxing me open for him. His finger slipped between my legs and slid up my soaked slit, leaving me gasping for air.

"My, my, Isabella, I didn't take you for a dirty girl, but I guess I was wrong. My dirty little girl is so wet from her spanking…" he rasped before sliding his fingers over my aching chit.

Shit… right there. Oh God.

"Fuck, Isabella… did you like that, baby girl? Did you like it when I spanked you?" he asked, sounding more uncertain than I'd ever heard.

"Mmm, yes, Sir... so good," I moaned, desperately wanting to arch my hips towards his hand. "Please, Sir. Please touch me?"

"You need only ask, baby girl," he replied before pumping two fingers into my pussy wildly.

"Shit!" I cried out.

"Take my fingers, naughty girl, and don't you dare fucking come until I say so," he commanded sharply.

I was so hot for him that I knew I was leaking all over his slacks.

I'd never been so wet in my life. My legs began to shake and my muscles coiled tightly, anticipating my release.

Edward sure as hell knew what he was doing when it came to fingering. He was the fucking fingering king as far as I was concerned, so it shouldn't have been a surprise when he curled said fingers and hit the most perfect, mind-blowing spot within me.

"Come for me, baby girl," he purred.

Holy hell.

"Fuck, fuck, shit fuck," I gasped as my thighs began to shake in an effort to contain the pleasure building up inside. He pressed a little harder, and I was done. The action pushed me over the edge headfirst into blinding, mind-numbing pleasure.

His fingers began working me slowly until I came down from my Edward-induced high.

He sighed nervously, and I could already tell he was regretting what we'd done.

"Are you okay, Isabella?" he asked quietly.

"Yes, Sir - more than okay. I've never been so turned on in my life," I admitted reassuringly.

And I was okay. As erotic as I imagined the spanking to be, I hadn't been prepared to like it as much as I had. He hadn't hit me too hard, so I felt confident that I could trust him to do it again.

"Did you enjoy spanking me, Sir?" I asked, climbing off his lap so I could see his face.

"Fuck… of course, but I don't want to hurt you."

"I know that, and you didn't." I replied, smiling as I pulled my panties back on again. My cheeks were warm, but most of the sting was gone.

"This is what I am, Isabella. Do you think… I mean… would you be willing to… umm, date me, but also get to know that side of me better?" he asked, uncertain.

"I want us to trust each other. So before I agree, I need to tell you something. Well, get something off my chest, really," I admitted cautiously. Edward looked concerned, but didn't say anything. "I umm… at home… umm… I have a box full of pictures, and like, videos of umm… you."

Edward's eyes widened.

"Say something… I promise I'm not some nut-bag obsessive fan…" yes I was "…I've just had umm… a bit of a crush for a while," I blurted quickly, trying to downplay my obsession.

His face broke out into a breathtakingly smug grin.

"Well, well, well, Isabella. I have to say, I'm shocked. How long have you been fantasizing about me?" he asked in a cocky tone. I loved it.

"Umm… three years." I replied, averting my eyes in embarrassment.

"Oh fuck, baby. You don't know what an ego boost and a fucking turn-on that is to me," he admitted, pulling me close and covering my mouth with his.

Once he'd kissed me thoroughly, I was back on my feet again.

"So, tell me… do I live up to the fantasy?" he asked smugly.

I wanted to say "duh," but that wouldn't have been very respectful. I decided to take a different approach.

"Of course… you're so much better than my fantasy," I admitted huskily, barely recognizing my own voice.

His eyes went wide, and I'd never felt so triumphant.

"Good… well… let's finish our talk, baby girl," he decided after adjusting his erection. I wanted to help him with it, but I thought it best not to argue.

Once we'd settled back, Edward began discussing the toys he'd laid out and their uses, as well as the fact that he had a special room in the house that contained more toys and stuff, and a few devices for bondage play.

"As I was saying before, I'm not a sadist, Isabella. I don't enjoy hurting people. Though, I must admit I love erotic spanking, but not to an extent that would ever break the skin or leave any kind of lasting or permanent marks. I also don't care much for corporal punishment. Personally, I find withholding orgasms to be the most effective."

I blinked at him, flabbergasted. "You mean you wouldn't let me come for long periods of time?" He nodded. "But what about you - wouldn't that be just as much punishment for you?"

"Oh, I would probably choose to seek my pleasure in that sweet little mouth of yours, and as well, you would have to learn to control your body when I'm inside you."

Jesus. I was totally gawking at him after the portrait his words painted in my mind.

He sensed the question before I could even ask. How could I possibly stop myself from cumming with his beautiful dick between my legs? Yeah… I don't see that happening.

"You won't be able to do it at first - I don't expect you to. Being a Sub takes discipline, Isabella, just as my role as Dom requires discipline as well. Though, I have to say, I truly believe you are perfectly suited to being a Sub."

"Really?" I asked, surprised. I wondered why he'd come to that conclusion.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you couldn't be satisfied with something more… vanilla…" he said gently.

"Vanilla?"

"It means 'normal sex' or 'plain or boring sex' - with little to no kink whatsoever. Don't get me wrong, most any kind of sex is great, but people like me need something more to be… satisfied. I crave control, and I love having my partner bound and at my mercy. You, however, could likely be completely satisfied in a vanilla relationship, but I would give you so much more than that. What I wonder is whether you could ever be satisfied giving me your submission."

I pondered his words carefully.

"I want to say yes, but I know that I can't until I truly understand what you want from me," I admitted nervously.

"That's good, Isabella. You're being very mature and thoughtful about this. I respect that. Can I pose an idea to you?" he asked, his eyes turning dangerous and lusty again.

"Of course," I replied breathily.

"Maybe… we could have a few test scenes… you know, just to see how things work out? Of course, you'll be able to ask me to stop or slow down any time and ask questions if there's something you are uncomfortable with or don't understand."

"Okay, I think I'd like that." His willingness to be patient with my inexperience both warmed my heart and made me feel the slightest bit guilty that he would have to handle me with kid gloves, but somehow, I didn't think he'd mind being my sexual guide.

Edward's responding smile was breathtaking. Yeah… he totally doesn't mind.

We chatted a while longer, and Edward admitted that bondage was his favorite aspect of the lifestyle - something he thoroughly enjoyed.

He wanted me bound and at his mercy. Gah.

I was most interested in the way he enjoyed using ropes - tying intricate and decorative knots. He told me that the ropes he used were soft and would simply leave my skin feeling sensitive and erotic - I could hardly wait.

The discussion, already sexual in nature, was taking its toll on Edward's restraint, but when I mentioned my schoolgirl crush on him again, he couldn't seem to contain himself any longer.

"Baby girl, I'm taking you to bed, so I can have my wicked way with you before my nosey sister gets home," he decided playfully before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the kitchen.

I followed Edward up to his room, my panties getting wetter with every step.

"Strip," he commanded once we were behind the locked doors of his immaculate bedroom.

I complied quickly and removed my clothes, tossing them haphazardly onto a small chaise lounge in the corner. When I finished, I realized he was still standing there fully clothed. What was up with that?

"Aren't you going to get-" I began before being swiftly cut off by Edward's finger pressed against my lips.

"Isabella, I would like you to stay quiet unless I ask you a direct question or otherwise tell you to be vocal," he commanded gently before sliding his thumb into my mouth. I could tell he wanted me to suck it, so I did. I loved having his fingers in my mouth.

He moaned.

"Do you like that, baby girl?" he asked expectantly.

I released his thumb with a pop and answered respectfully. "Yes, Sir." I knew that's what he wanted to hear.

"We aren't going to do anything too outrageous today, but if there's something you are uncomfortable with, I want you to tell me immediately, and we will stop. Am I clear?'

"Yes, Sir," I smiled at him, letting him know I trusted that he wouldn't harm me.

"On your knees, and take my cock out of my pants, baby girl," he directed.

Without hesitation, I followed his command, and gently stroked the hard flesh of cock before pulling him from his tight, black slacks.

"I am going to fuck your mouth like I did this morning, but this time I'm going to try to go deeper. Remember what I told you - breathe through your nose and relax the muscles in your throat. An since your mouth will be full-" he said with a smirk "- I want you to tap me on the leg a few times if you need to stop."

I was feeling a little apprehensive. It was hard to keep myself from gagging when he began thrusting in my mouth before, but now he wanted to go deeper? I hoped I didn't disappoint him.

"Open wide, baby girl," he commanded huskily.

The tip of his cock was moist and I wanted to so bad to taste him, but he thrust into my mouth before I could even touch it with my tongue, I ended up grazing the ball of his piercing. He let out a low moan and his cock jerked slightly in my mouth.

Oh… he likes that.

With every shallow thrust, I flicked my tongue against him - this only spurred him on though.

With each pass, he'd thrust deeper and deeper until he was quickly hitting the back of my throat. He did it so fast that I didn't have a chance to gag.

"Fuck… that's it, baby," he grunted passionately. "More… deeper."

He thrust farther, and instead of pulling out, he held it. I choked a little but didn't gag until he pressed in harder. I could feel my throat closing to block his intrusion.

"Swallow me, baby girl. Take my cock in your throat," he encouraged, his voice tight with restraint.

I tried to relax, but when he began to push against my throat, the muscles tightened, keeping him out and making me gag and choke.

"Sorry," I gasped, pulling back so I could reflexively swallow.

"It's okay, baby, it just takes practice," he cooed before running his fingers through my hair affectionately.

"I want to be good for you." I explained, frustrated.

"Shhh… you are good. You make me so hard for you. You make me cum like never before," he admitted, before guiding his cock back into my mouth. He continued to thrust deeply, but he was so careful not to push me too far. I could tell he was trying earnestly to earn my trust. It was totally working, too.

After a few more deep thrusts, he started pumping hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed reflexively, trying to rid my mouth of the salty thickness.

"Fuck, baby. That was so fucking good," he complimented. "Come here." He pulled me to standing position and covered my mouth with his. It was obvious he didn't seem to mind the taste of his cum, as he kissed me so deep that he practically stuck his tongue down my throat.

"Alice will be home soon, so we'll go down and cook dinner together and if you aren't too tired, I plan on showing you my playroom tonight," he decided.

"Okay," I replied shyly.

He sweetly pressed his lips to my forehead and then went over to his closet to change clothes. Following his lead, I dressed quickly back into my jeans and blouse.

Alice was home within the hour and found Edward and I in the kitchen together cooking side-by-side.

Being with Edward in such a domestic way was easier than I'd expected after all the dirty things we'd done since last night. I felt way more comfortable with him than I had previously.

"Jasper will be in Seattle again in two days," Alice mentioned excitedly as we enjoyed dinner.

"We should have him over for dinner… Emmett and Rose, too," Edward offered. "What do you think, Isabella? Would you be up for a dinner party?"

"Oh… umm, yes, Sir. That sounds nice. Would I need to wear anything special?" I asked hesitantly. I didn't have a single fancy outfit in my closet.

"Why don't you come to the boutique with me tomorrow? I just got a new shipment of dresses and bags from my fall collection today, and I would love to get your opinion on them," Alice offered excitedly.

I glanced over at Edward, but he simply smiled and nodded his approval.

I wasn't too big on shopping, but after Edward's reaction to my sexy panties, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to add a few more seductive pieces to my collection.

"Okay, I guess I should try to buy myself some new school clothes anyway," I agreed.

After dinner, the three of us ended up in Edward's den in front of his flat screen watching Avatar. It had come out around the one-year anniversary of my mom's death, so at the time, I wasn't really up for movies and stuff like that. Seeing it now, when I was in a much better place emotionally, was a good experience for me. The movie was amazing, too.

All throughout, I felt Edward's eyes on me. He kept giving me these hot looks. I could hardly wait to see what he had planned for tonight in the playroom.

After the movie finished, I followed Edward's earlier instructions and feigned exhaustion. I was pretty tired, so I didn't have to do much acting.

Alice went on up to her room following my lead. Once she was gone, I took a shower and shaved before pulling my hair into a high ponytail and dressing in a soft cotton tank top and short blue sleep shorts.

Over an hour had passed since I'd come up, and when I peeked out my door, I could vaguely hear Alice talking excitedly upstairs.

I turned off the lights, shut my door, and headed back to Edward's room.

This is it, Bella, don't blow it.

Edward was waiting for me in the open doorway to his bedroom. He was freshly showered and amazingly beautiful standing there in nothing but a pair of tight, black slacks and a fuck-hot smirk.

"Hey, baby," he purred before closing the distance and kissing me deeply. "I missed those lips."

God… he sure knew how to make a girl swoon.

"I missed yours too," I replied shyly.

"So I thought we'd have a quick chat before I take you to the playroom." I nodded, anxiously. "When we get in there, I want you to take fifteen minutes to look around, ask questions, but be respectful at all times. Then, if you feel comfortable, we'll scene for forty-five minutes. If at any time you feel uncomfortable or scared, I want you to let me know. I prefer to use a safe word system for that purpose. Green - you are enjoying yourself and feel comfortable. Yellow - if you are becoming anxious or confused or if something is becoming too intense. Use yellow, and I will slow down or let you ask questions. Red - of course means stop, and I will. Use that one when you become extremely uncomfortable or frightened and need to stop. We will immediately end the scene and leave the playroom, and then we'll talk about what happened. I won't be upset or disappointed if you need to safe word. In fact, I used the red safe word during my first scene as well. So it's nothing to be ashamed of if it happens. So does that sound okay, baby girl?"

Edward's system seemed easy enough and definitely set my mind at ease. "Yes, Sir," I agreed, feeling both excited and nervous.

"Follow me, Isabella," Edward commanded seductively.

The way to the playroom was dark, and I briefly wondered if this was intentional on Edward's part to build anticipation.

Once we stood in front of the entrance, I could see Edward digging into his pocket before removing a long silver key.

The door opened, slowly revealing a deep blue shaded room glowing in the candlelight. I gasped in shock at the scene before me.

Holy shit! I think I'm gonna love this place.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment