Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chapter 20




*^*A Taste of Honey*^* ~ SoapyMayhem
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Chapter 20 Dinner

**Edward Cullen**

Like a gentleman, I helped Isabella into the limo, biting back as groan when the skirt of her tight little dress rode up her thighs. I was certain that this dinner was going to be a major test of my control.

Once we were both seated comfortably, I glanced over watching her squirm in her seat, her thighs clenched together.

Soothingly, I placed my hand on her silky thigh, hoping it would help calm her nerves. If the lustful look she was giving me was any indication, I'd only made matters worse.

"Please take us into Seattle, the Metropolitan Grille," I directed the driver before raising the divider, giving us privacy.

Just that simple action was enough to have me hard again. It reminded me of the limo fantasy I'd had when I was merely imagining what it would be like to dominate Isabella.

My fantasies had paled in comparison.

Though still I couldn't help but imagine it again - her leg spread wide, impaling her over and over on my cock as I guided her hips in a perfect, punishing rhythm.

My cock began to drool at the thought of getting inside her pussy again.

After spending a stressful day at the hospital arguing and negotiating, I needed a release - I always needed Isabella.

She was worth every ounce of frustration I'd had to deal with. At first the hospital hadn't been very agreeable about canceling out the Swan's debt, but my pocketbook had been extremely… convincing. I knew Isabella would eventually find out what I'd done, and though I was almost positive she wouldn't be angry, there was still enough uncertainty that I found myself unable to tell her.

"You look a little tense, Sir," Isabella mentioned casually, though the implication of her words was anything but.

Fuck, I love it when she gets kinky little ideas in her head.

"Yes… I am quite tense, my dear."

"Is there something I could do to… help you… give you some… relief?" she asked her tone slightly coy. I watched enraptured as she moved closer, her dress hitching up her thigh again.

Fucking mouthwatering.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked as she traced the ever-present bulge in my slacks with a single finger.

Fuck.

My cock twitched under palm, making us both gasp.

"I could suck you so good, Sir - make you come so hard…" she whispered nibbling at my ear.

"Fuck… do it," I rasped, slipping my hand farther up her skirt, wanting a little appetizer before the main course.

"Nah, ah, ah," she cooed, smacking at my hand. "Naughty."

I growled, not happy to be denied the sweet taste of my girl's delicious pussy.

Her small, warm hand reached up to touch my chest trailing like fire till it met her other hand that had been rubbing me through my slacks. Finally she was at my pants unbuttoning and unzipping till she had me firmly encased in her hot palm.

"Mmm… taste me, baby girl," I demanded sharply. The words were barely out of my mouth before Isabella climbed off her seat to kneel in front of me her lovely cleavage perfectly on display until she lowered her head, my rigid cock slipping past her soft lips.

"God damn," I gasped as she took me farther than she ever had before.

"Fuck… your fucking mouth… so good." I couldn't stop my hips from thrusting as she continued to work my cock with her hot mouth.

"Mmmhmm," she hummed around me, taking me in again. I gasped, fisting her hair, pushing my cock deep as I came with a satisfied moan.

Isabella began licking me clean, just like I had her do in the playroom - it was almost too much. My cock was so sensitive that I felt like I was going to cum again.

"Oh, fuck… so good," I groaned, as she gave me a final lick and put my softening cock back inside my pants.

"Now can I taste you, sweet girl?" I asked a bit desperately.

"We've arrived, Mr. Cullen," the driver's voice came over the intercom interrupting my plans.

I was about to just say fuck it and rip Isabella's tight little dress off, but her tummy gave a small rumble making her blush in response.

"Let's get you fed."

*~AToH~*

"Yes… we'd like to start with the Crab Cakes, and for our meals, the lady will have the prime filet cooked medium with a micro-green salad, and I'd like the Chicago cut top sirloin - medium rare, also with a salad," I ordered before handing the menus to our waiter.

"Excellent choices, Mr. Cullen, Sir."

"Mmm, Mr. Cullen, Sir," Isabella teased once the waiter was out of earshot, running her foot up my pants leg. Before I composed myself, I nearly choked on the drink of water I'd just taken.

I was so fucking glad they had an empty booth - one of those nice round ones situated in a quiet corner of the restaurant, covered in a nice deep red tablecloth. No one would be able to see the nasty things I planned to do to Isabella under the table.

"You're too far away. Come closer."

Isabella complied, her little pink tongue sweeping across her lower lip.

Once she was close enough to feel the body heat radiating from her warm skin, my hand was firmly glued to her leg.

This time she would not deny me.

Under the table, unbeknownst to the other patrons, I trailed my hand slowly up Isabella's thigh leaving a trail of goose-bumps on her responsive flesh.

I was mere inches from her sweetness when I felt her inner thighs sticky with arousal.

"Fuck," I whispered.

My body trembled slightly, as I wondered just how wet she had to be to soak her thighs like that, in public no less.

"Your crab cakes, Sir - Miss," the waiter interrupted. Reflexively, I cleared my throat, barely able to tear my eyes away from my girl. "Will that be all for now?"

"Yes, thank you," I rasped, my voice tight with lust.

Either the waiter was oblivious or he was too polite to mention it because he walked away, leaving us to enjoy our meals.

Isabella giggled as I moved my hand toward her knee with a groan, needing to have it a safe distance from her pussy, lest I began petting it.

With the hand that wasn't firmly gripping her thigh, I forked a bit of crab cake and fed it her, loving the way her pouty lips wrapped around the utensil and the soft moan of delight at the taste.

"Good?" I asked.

"Amazing - you should try some," she replied.

I had a few bites and fed Isabella a bit as well, my hand never leaving her skin.

"Remember when we ate pizza for dinner a few weeks ago?" she asked nervously.

I nodded curious as to why she'd bring it up, but easily recalled the day I fingered Isabella while she tried to eat her dinner.

"Good… because I really liked it," she added shyly.

Understanding her little hint, I decided to play along.

"You did?"

"Mmhmm."

"I'll keep that in mind in the future," I told her before turning back to the crab cakes fighting the urge to smile. There was only one more bite left and I decided to let Isabella have it. As I lifted the fork to give her a taste, my hand crept farther up her thigh. The closer the fork came to her lips the closer my fingertips came to her sweet spot. I was itching to touch her, have her writhing in little dress.

As her pink tongue swept out and her lips wrapped around the fork, I pressed into her with my hand, but much to my shock and amazement I was met with no barrier - two fingers plunged right into her soaked pussy - I froze.

Isabella moaned as she ate the crab cake. I wasn't sure if she was making that noise because of the food or because of my exploration.

My eyes, wide with shock, narrowed in concentration as I began moving my hand again - thrusting with two fingers inside her till she started squirming and clenching her thighs.

Her chocolate eyes darted around the dining room looking for confirmation that our behavior wasn't drawing attention from other patrons. Thankfully there was no one close enough to hear the little gasps and moans slipping from her succulent mouth.

"Isabella, such a naughty girl to forget her panties… you did this to torture me didn't you?" I rasped in her ear, my voice low and dangerous.

She shook her head slightly, but didn't attempt to speak.

"Answer me," I told her as my thumb lightly grazed her slippery clit.

"I… I… don't know why… I just wanted it to be a sexy… surprise," she gasped, as I began to rub her hot clit.

"You definitely surprised me, my little vixen," I teased, working her tight little body into a frenzy.

"Oh… I'm gonna come," she whimpered before pressing her face against my shoulder to keep from crying out.

"Yes, baby girl. Come for me," I told her pressing a kiss to the top of her head, and curling my fingers inside her - loving the little gush of arousal that coated my hand as she trembled through her orgasm.

Just as my fingers slipped out of her, the waited walked over with a basket of bread and our salads.

"Thank you," I said before he had a chance to speak and then waived him off.

Isabella still had her head on my shoulder, so I grasped her chin, lifting her gaze to mine so I could kiss her deeply.

"That was wonderful, baby," I told her before licking her arousal from my fingers and reaching for a piece of bread.

She seemed to snap out of her post-orgasmic daze long enough to realize that more food had been delivered. This time, I let her feed herself, thought mostly it was for my sake. It didn't matter that I'd already cum in Isabella's mouth and had her in the shower before I left this morning - I was insatiable when it came to her. It seemed my body was simply making up for lost time, and all that pent up sexual energy I'd fought to contain by hiding my true self for the last few years.

We enjoyed our meals and the conversation was good as usual, it wasn't long before the waiter came around with the dessert cart, offering Isabella various cakes and sweets to which she declined.

"I need to go to the restroom," she said with a shy smile. I knew she needed to clean herself up after the dirty things I'd done to her.

"Hurry back, love," I told her, as she climbed out of the booth.

I couldn't help but appreciate her perfect ass and long shapely legs as she walked gracefully toward the restroom in her sexy black heels. I even had to bite back a groan when I thought of how wet she'd gotten for me.

Yeah… I couldn't wait to get into that when we got home. Though, I supposed we could enjoy the privacy of the limo.

After a several minutes, Isabella hadn't returned yet.

The waiter had already come and gone with the check and had returned my card to me, and there was still no sign. I glanced down at my watch. She'd been gone nearly ten minutes. I moved to stand, and that was when I saw her.

Tanya Denali.

I frowned deeply as I watched her walk out of the women's restroom with a look of disgust plastered on her face.

Eyes fixed on the bathroom - I rushed toward it quickly, not caring who saw me or what they thought.

Before I knew it, I was flinging the door open.

"Isabella?" I gasped worriedly "Are you okay baby?"

An older woman stepped out of a stall, shaking her head, her face covered in a slightly bewildered expression.

"Your young lady is in there. I didn't understand everything that was said, but the woman who just left the restroom had some very… unappealing things to say to that poor child about… well, I'd rather not say," the woman explained evenly. She looked at me as if she was unsure whether to leave Isabella in my care, but the look of utter devastation and worry on my face must have convinced her otherwise, because finally she stepped aside, letting me in.

"Isabella?" I called out, not wanting to invade her privacy, but the urge to grab her and haul her out of the restaurant and back to the estate was overwhelming.

"Bella, honey?" I whispered, walking further into the restroom, when the only noise I heard was the sound of her soft sobs.

Hesitantly, I opened the door to the stall where Isabella stood, her eyes red and puffy, mascara smeared. She looked so beautiful, but broken at the same time.

I called name again softly, approaching her as if she were an injured animal.

This time, my presence seemed to have registered because she looked up at me, her eyes full of tears, and practically leapt into my arms.

"Bella," I whispered kissing her head as she buried her face in my chest. "Let's get out of here, love."

I felt her nod against me, as I draped my arms over her shoulder protectively to guide her out to the limo.

Feeling eyes on us, I held her tighter, but never took my sight off the exit, wanting to get there as quickly as I could.

The driver was waiting, and did a double-take when he saw Isabella's tear stained face. I gave him a reproachful look, satisfied when his expression became impassive and he quickly opened the door for us.

As soon as we were off, I pulled Isabella onto my lap and began stroking her hair.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered, startling me.

"What… why, sweetheart?" I asked her shocked that she felt the need to apologize.

For what?

"You… must be so embarrassed because of me." Her voice was sad and unsteady.

"Never... I don't care what anyone thinks, just you," I promised holding her tightly against me.

"I should have ignored her, but she… she was awful. She said all these things about you… about us."

I was confused until I remembered seeing Tanya and her bitchy face walking out the restroom, leaving Isabella a sobbing mess.

Jesus fuck… what had that bitch said to my baby girl?

"What happened?" I asked my voice fearful.

"She said… she said you umm… it doesn't matter. I don't believe anything she said. I love you," Isabella replied warily, clutching me tighter than before.

"You don't have to tell me now, but I need to know what she told you baby. I won't stand by while someone hurts or harasses you," I told her, my voice tight with restrained anger, hating that Tanya was yet again causing problems in my life.

What I'd expected to be steamy encounter in the limo, turned into me holding Isabella till her tears subsided.

When we finally arrived at the estate, Isabella had cried herself to sleep in my arms. As light as she was, I carried her to my bed, before carefully removing her clothes. She awakened slightly, just enough to help me get her out of the tight dress before she drifted off to sleep again.

For several minutes I laid there awake, holding her, but my mind was miles away.

What the hell did Tanya say to her?

I knew our breakup had been far less than amicable. She'd accused me of being sick, twisted - abusive.

Abusive - never.

Maybe, I'd been little harder on Tanya than I was on Bella in the playroom… maybe a lot harder. In hindsight, I wasn't entirely sure that the strict cold demeanor I'd taken with her in the playroom hadn't been intentional - to push her away.

By no means had I beat the woman, but my expectations had probably been too high for someone who'd had no previous sub training, and even though I was well aware of that fact, I'd pushed her limits, exhausted her - pushed her away. Maybe that made me a monster, maybe I'd been lying to myself this whole time, all those self-deprecating thoughts that made me think I was unlovable. It was always because I thought Tanya was just cruel, but maybe she was justified… maybe I'd deserved her harsh treatment.

I wasn't the same man anymore, though.

Isabella had awakened something new inside me. Made me a man I never thought I was capable of being. With her I didn't have to be the controlling Dom 24/7 - I could be myself, show her every part of me and feel loved and accepted, though the same could be said for the times when being the Dom was what I needed. She gave herself to me whole-heartedly, trusting me completely. I would never, could never abuse her trust.

Something inside her called to me, calmed me, gave me hope - gave me everything.

I was startled out of my thoughts when I felt Isabella stir, her body moving against mine. It wasn't like the thrashing she did when she had a nightmare, this was different.

"Edward… fuck," she moaned breathily, her hips moving slightly.

Unable to cage the horny beast, I let my fingers trail down to cup her pussy.

She was fucking soaked.

"Fuck," I gasped, unwilling to pull my hand away from the heat of her slick pussy.

I began rubbing her slightly, noticing the difference immediately when she became aware of what was happening.

"Edward… what?" she said, her voice tight with lust. "Oh… I was having a dream."

My hand stilled, not wanting her to come yet.

"Tell me your dream, baby girl," I whispered softly, my warm breath fanning over the skin of her delicate neck.

"Mmm, you were there," she began.

"I should hope so," I teased, trailing my hand over her breast "Otherwise, you might find me murderously jealous."

I could feel her smile against my skin.

"Tell me more," I pressed, twisting her taught nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, God," she gasped, digging her hands into my back "You were… you were kissing me… my breasts and stomach… and then my… my pussy."

"Like this?" I asked brushing my lips over her stiff peaks.

"Harder," she moaned. "You did it harder."

"This?" I replied grasping her nipple firmly between my lips, rolling and flicking it with my tongue before sucking it hard into my mouth.

"Fuck," she cried, her hips arching into my erection as I moved to hover over her.

Just like in her dream, I worked my way down pressing wet kisses to her stomach, making her squirm. I knew she was getting impatient - her hips slightly thrusting against the air as she waited for me put my mouth on her pussy.

"Did I eat you out, or did I suck on your clit and push my fingers inside you?" I rasped, before kissing up her inner thigh, my mouth so close to where we both wanted it.

"Both?" she hedged, before moaning as I flattened my tongue to give her a long slow lick from her ass to her clit.

"You're just being greedy now, Miss Swan," I teased, before diving back down to fuck her sweet pussy with my tongue.

"Yes," she cried.

As soon as she started getting close, I slipped two fingers inside her, working her, making her squirm and gasp. She cried out, her thighs shaking, as I slipped in a third finger. I knew she could handle it, as three fingers were still not quite as thick as my cock inside her.

"Edward," she whimpered, begging me for more.

I put my mouth on her sucking her clit hard, nibbling a little till I felt her clenching, her climax fast approaching.

Faster than I even knew I was capable of, I moved up her body, till my cock was at her entrance. I halted so I could slide slowly into her tight heat.

Heaven.

"Come for me, baby," I told her, feeling her walls tighten as I pushed in father and farther, till I was completely surrounded by her welcoming flesh.

"Oh God… fuck. I'm gonna come," she whimpered before her inner walls contracted squeezing my cock like a vice while her hips thrust against me slightly.

"Fuck, you're amazing," I told her whispering against the delicate skin of her ear.

We clung to each other almost desperately as I moved inside her making love to every inch of her flesh - giving her everything I had.

It wasn't long before I was nearly at the edge of release.

Her legs tightened, heels pressing in on the backs of my legs, nails digging into my back - walking a fine line between pleasure and pain.

"Gonna come again," she moaned, making me pick up the pace, thrusting us both into earthshattering bliss.

"God, I love you," I cried against her soft neck as I came inside her.

"Love you," she whispered, and I was nearly asleep when I heard her add "always."

  

No comments:

Post a Comment